Pine Pollen FAQ’s
What are the recommended dosages for Pine Pollen?
1.5 tsps twice daily. AM and PM to maintain optimal health. If you are suffering from a particular condition, then it is advised to take 1.5 tsps 3 times a day.
Best when dissolved in 4 oz. of “warm water”. Take on an empty stomach and avoid eating for 30 minutes after taking. †Excessive heat reduces potency.
What is the shelf life of Pine Pollen Power?
There is no expiration date on the shelf life of Pine Pollen. However, it is best to use the Pine Pollen within a few months after opening to insure that no moisture accumulates.
KEEP TIGHTLY CLOSED IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
What are the health benefits of Pine Pollen?
- Pine Pollen has been shown to restore energy, eliminate signs of aging, battle fatigue, and build a strong immune system. Pine Pollen Power provides our bodies with the balance of nutrients we are missing so our bodies can restore and rebuild itself back to optimal health the way it was designed be.*
- Pine pollen contains rich amounts of rutin and flavones. It has the obvious power of inhibiting oxidation and can effectively protect the endothelial cells of blood vessels from the influence of deleterious factors and retard the aging of endothelial cells of blood vessels.
- The nicotinic acid and vitamin B6 in the pine pollen have the effect of lowering cholesterol and regulating the amount of blood fat. It is also the ideal food for dilating peripheral blood vessels.
- Pine pollen is a miraculous protector of the blood vessels of the heart and a reliable guard against and a way of osteoporosis prevention by virtue of the abundant supply of magnesium, calcium andvitamin C that it has.
- Patients of rheumarthritis, osteoarthritis and osteoporosis are all in dire need of the pine pollen. They can imbibe from the pollen sufficient amounts of proteins, calcium, vitamins and trace elements to prevent and cure arthritis and osteoporosis.
- Pharmacological experiments proved that pine pollen contains large quantities of antioxidation substances, such as vitamin E, carotene and the trace element selenium.
- After entering into the human body, pine pollen can inhibit reactions which form peroxides of both fat and proteins within the body, step up the power of the body to clear itself of free radicals, and at the same time to clear away the speckles on the surface of the skin and to inhibit the aging of tissue cells, so as to effect resistance to aging and elevation of the immunity of the human body.
- Pine pollen has the salient effect of resisting aging, which is shown in its ability to clear away free radicals. What a female fears most is the appearance of wrinkles on her skin, which is a sign of a person’s becoming old. The pine pollen has the additional benefit of promoting metabolism and removing gradually the wrinkles and speckles on the skin besides strengthening the bones.
- Pine pollen can replenish the human body with iron, copper and proteins, thereby promoting hematopoiesis and the increase of red blood cells. It can, therefore, effectively prevent anemia and promote normal endocrine secretions. It is conducive to regularity of menstruation
Are there any side effects?
A small percentage of people are allergic to pine pollen. Allergies are generally mild ranging from rhinoconjunctivitis to mild asthma in extremely susceptible people.
†If you are new to this herb, it’s best to start small (1/2 tsp), and gradually build up as your body adapts to its potency.
Are there any potential risks with other herb/drug interactions?
There are no known reports of any adverse interaction to any drug or herb. However because it is a powerful phytoandrogen, those who are already consuming a pharmaceutical testosterone or DHT should avoid intake prior to consulting a medical professional for advice.
(818) 287-3998 To Order
Pine Pollen FAQ’s,